Monday, January 12, 2015

Being Charitable

I am so in the ASPCA. They help recuse any animals, like cats, dogs, horses any other animal. They are located in NYC. If they are beaten, neglect, the ASPCA helps give them hope, to find a new and better loving home. They help make animals feel loved and welcomed. They find any animal on the streets, and put them in shelters, giving the food and water. You can donate 60 cents saves lives. " Give a little to make a big difference to animals" is the big saying they have.

This charity is so important to because, I have dogs and to see others dogs not having a home or food, and shelter, is so sad. My dogs are happy and healthy and I would like to see other dogs the same way. I love the ASPCA because try and help stop dog or animal fighting, when I see that on television I get all emotional. I take trips to mexico and I have a farm over there and I see other farm and they don't help there animals, and I always past by and give them food and water.

I love the ASPCA they help any animal who needs help. I wouldn't want my dogs to be in a pound or on the streets looking like they been beaten or haven't be eating. I grow up with many pets and i would want anything to happen to them. I hate it when i see a movie or a commercial of any another fighting I always get mad. I love animals and I hope all of them get great homes.

https://www.aspca.org/



No comments:

Post a Comment