Thursday, January 15, 2015

My Bucket List

1. Become a Fashion Designer- I always wanted to be a fashion designer she I was about 8 years old. I have been make clothes since then and people always tell me they like my clothes. I also can start my own clothing brand.

2. I want to graduate college- I want to graduate from FIDM its the "Fashion Institute for Designing and Merchandising. I can learn way more stuff I need for my career.So I can one day become a famous fashion designer.

3. Travel the world- I want to visit around the world, like Mexico, Brazil, Russia, Italy, and France. I can learn different cultures, taste different foods and to also hear different music.

4. Own my own car shop- I've always loved cars, and I want to open my own car shop, so people wont go to an other car shop and get ripped off, and my shop, people will get great deals.

5. Open my own rescue- I love animals, mostly dogs. I want to own my own rescue to save and help dogs , that are in the streets, or being abuse by not be fed or anything else. I want to find find a new loving family and give them hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment