Friday, January 16, 2015

Favorite Film Friday

My favorite film is "The Fault In Our Stars". I love this movie because, there are these two teenagers that fall in love with each other after a while when they kept on knowing each more each day, but they both are sick. Hazel is one of the characters that has caner, and a boy that goes by the nick name Gus who has leg cancer and lost his leg. I love this movie because it talks and shows us about love can concur anthing. Any sickness can not stop them by loving each other.


Hazel wants to explore the world, her cancer wont stop her. I love this movie because she is brave and determined to live a happy life. She falls in love with a boy who has cancer like her. She wants do everything she wants to do before her life ends, travel, party, do drugs. The movie is sad, I got emotional when I saw it. Her mom and dad supports her with anything she choses. I can relate to her because, I have asthma and i use to get asthma attacks and Hazel gets asthma and heart attacks. I know the pain she was in.

I love the movie and the book. It shows how in any condition you are in nothing cant stop doing what you want. The movie also shows you that, even though that something is different about you, the people you love will hurt you or leave you and that was an eye opener for me. This movie can relate to anyone that is sick, or who has been in love or even that are in love and a people that are adventurous. The people in the movie have there own life quotes that any teenager can relate to. "Im on a roller coaster that only goes up my friend"I love that quote because I know life has it up and downs, bumps and turns it will end all at once and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment