Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My Top Three

My top three Amusement Parks

1. Disneyland
I have been going to Disneyland Since I was like 2 years old. My mom would always take me and my sister when we were little. We go to both parks California in the morning and Disneyland at night so we can watch the fireworks. I love how disneyland changes the theme of fireworks for any holiday. We go for the whole entire day till it closes. Its a fun place to make family memories. Makes you feel like a little kid again. I still go even though i am old enough .

2. Knotts Berry Farm
I love Knotts Berry Farm, i have been going since I was about 6 years old. I always went with my family and there is 10 of us in on house. I was always scared to go on the bigger rides but now they seem so childish. I love the rides at knotts but most of the food. Its mostly spanish foods. I personally like the nachos from a rest at Knotts called the Fiesta Village Dinning.

3. Six Flag 
 Six Flags magic mountain is one of my favorite places to go. I was so scared to go on the rides when i was younger. I always thought something is going to happen to me, but now the rides are so fun and easy. I love the ride, they are really fun but huge. I go durning summer with my sister and my cousin. It always hot over at six flags and its far. Some of the lines are so longs. Either way I love Six Flag 

No comments:

Post a Comment