Monday, January 5, 2015

My Winter Break



My winter break was pretty fun. I got to hangout with my family and friends. My mom and my grandma made a lot of good and different foods. My favorites food she made are called tamales. I took a trip to mexico to visit my grandpas side of the family and to meet new amazing people. The first week of break was boring, because me and family didn't really do anything. I got not that many gifts, all got was money and jewelry and soon to get a new nikon camera. The last week of bring it was fun it was new year. I got to chill at home, eat, watch movies. I got to go to a party on new year. 

The down fall of my winter break was that my uncle give one of my dogs away to mu cousin, I was really upset. Though out my whole 2 weeks of it was fun, I time to rest and sleep most of the time. I went shopping with my sister at Forever 21, Sephora, and I got Starbucks gift cards, so I mostly went to Starbucks all the time. My winter break went really well, I got to meet new people, make new friends when I visited mexico, I wish I could of stayed there longer. 

For christmas I got my mom money so she can buy whatever she wants, makeup, shoes, or clothes. I got to spend more time with my family, especially my mom and and sister and my dog. The food was great, the gift were awesome. I wish I can repeat everything again. Winter break was fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment